Tiffany Stratton Rejects Giovanni Vinci Rumor on Ludwig Kaiser

Tiffany Stratton Rejects Giovanni Vinci Rumor on Ludwig Kaiser

Tiffany Stratton shut down the rumor linking Giovanni Vinci to her breakup with ludwig kaiser, saying on a livestream that it never happened. The WWE Women’s United States Champion addressed a story that had tied Vinci’s alleged flirting to his time off WWE TV and later exit, then moved on to praise his recent work.

Stratton Denies the Story

“You guys. That may be the craziest one I’ve ever heard. That did not happen, that is not true,” Stratton said. She added, “There is no truth to that.”

Stratton also called it “a [completely] false accusation,” drawing a clean line under a rumor that had circulated for a while before she spoke publicly. Her denial leaves the story where she put it: as something she says never happened.

Giovanni Vinci’s TNA Debut

She did not stop at denial. Stratton said, “I hope he’s doing amazing, I heard he just signed with TNA, and I think he’s gonna kill it.”

That comment came as Vinci recently made his appearance on TNA Wrestling as Fabian Aichner. The shift adds a new chapter for him after the rumor had been linked to his absence from WWE TV and eventual termination.

Ludwig Kaiser After the Breakup

Stratton and Ludwig Kaiser quietly broke up last year, and Kaiser has since moved into his El Grande Americano run in Mexico, AAA and Monday Night RAW. He is now dating AAA host and model Andrea Bazarte, while Stratton is dating WWE NXT wrestler and former Olympian judoka Shady Elnahas.

For fans who followed the pair as a WWE couple, Stratton’s denial closes off the rumor trail around Vinci and resets the focus on where each person is now: Vinci with TNA, Kaiser in his new role, and Stratton saying flatly that the flirting claim was never true.

Next